Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Heavy Reflection and the Good Friends Who Sit Through It And Tolerate Me

Hello Again! It's been awhile since we last heard from one another huh? Where do I start? For a quick update, I have moved into the final chapter of my college career, i have lost my beloved caddy and gained a town car, and i have once again overloaded myself and i wouldn't have it any other way.

Now for the reason I've decided to re-enter the blogesphere. Last night after leaving rehearsals for The Who's Tommy, I was talking to the friend almost inevitably the conversation turned to the topic of relationships. I don't remember exactly what was said on his part but I wound up purging all of my emotional baggage to him and ultimately my purging or venting wound up focusing on one guy in particular. This particualr one essentially broke my heart and stomped it into a million pieces and to this day still plays a major factor in my lack of faith on the whole relationship deal. So after having my little vent I come home and tell another friend that I ran into on the way in about my little vent (not the full extent though) and she tells me that she's been through worse and it got me thinking.

Is one person's bad luck with relationships and romance worse than someone elses? I mean honestly don't we as a society always think that what we've the expierienced, at least the negative things, are more astronomically disasterous than that of anyone else that we know? In some cases, yes, your negative expierience is worse, but only for that short while. At some point we are all going to have a mjor upset in the romance department. For some it makes them stronger and more deteremined to find love. For others it's makes them more jaded and a little less determined but still with the hope of finding something. Then you have those who are like me that have at the current moment have become so fed up and disillusioned with the whole idea that they have pretty much given up on the whole possibilty of love.

At only 22 years old, I know that i have plenty of time to find the fabled "One" that i'm supossed to feel absolutely head over ass gaga about and as it is i'm slowly comeing out of my funk. But it is still a struggle and I still have some issues to work through.

As always if you feel the urge to comment, feel free. In the meantime, LOVE, ROCKETS, AND HOT POCKETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment